Your VIP Day Awaits?
It’s time; your time to dig deep and turn YOUR dream of being a published author into a reality? It can happen, but very few know how straightforward, organized, and profitable the process is… Really!
- When do you see your book completed and published?
- Do you know the steps and commitment needed to make it happen?
Create a Plan for Your Book
When you’re planning on writing a book, you’ll ask yourself many questions. Have you asked yourself any of the following questions?
- How do I create a strategic plan for my book (either through traditional or self-publishing) that allows me to share my story and realize my dream of becoming a published author?
- What is a book plan and how do I carry it out from beginning to end and what all is involved in the process? I know I’m an expert at what I do, but everybody’s probably already written about it. How can what I write help others?
- Once my book is written how do I know who to trust as far as critiquing it and making sure it has good flow, makes sense, etc.?
- How do I know who will buy my book or how do I identify my audience or what is a book launch and Amazon? How do I print it?
If so, we would be privileged to share our knowledge and over 23 years of business experience including professional author assistance, copywriting, copyediting, proofreading, project management, and managing a team of 11 while running a six-figure business with you during YOUR private VIP/Deep Dive Day.
Our goal is to help you reach you goal of published author. But, YOU take the next step. Reach out to us and schedule a time to talk about your needs, and we’ll discover if Peter and I are the right mentors and successful book consultants to help you.
Your VIP/Deep Day happens in person or via Zoom or telephone, so don’t make distance the issue keeping you from moving forward towards your goal of published author, selling more books, making a plan to move forward… and receiving the support you need.
Here’s what previous clients are saying:
I was fortunate to meet and then work with Peter and Colleen on a VIP/Deep Dive Day. After working with Peter and Colleen I walked away with clarity on my goals and my path to publishing my book.
My goal for the day was to understand what a book plan looked like, how it was used, how I could move forward with the plan and become a published author… All of my questions were answered and if I didn’t remember to ask something during our time together, included in their package were two 20-minute follow-up calls so I could ask questions about the book plan or other issues from the VIP/Deep Dive Day.
After our ‘day’ was over, Peter and Colleen didn’t stop there. They wrote and provided my personalized book plan complete with all the steps needed to produce my professional self-published book which I published in June 2017!”
What the VIP/Deep Dive Day Includes:
- One single 3-hour consulting session,
- Plus two, 20-minute follow-up Strategy/Q&A calls.
Provide clarity on your pathway to publication, selling more books, having a book plan… in these relevant areas: Strategic Planning, Decision to Traditional or Self-Publish, Book Marketing Goals, Team Members Needed for Smooth Publishing Process, Financial Considerations for you with recommendations for clarity on priorities to move forward, and added client considerations.