Our Facebook group is your resource for all things book related. Whether you are looking to start writing, you’ve finished your manuscript and are ready to start the publishing process, or you are looking to make your current books perform even better, our group is the place to learn and take action.
We are building a community of authors and writers; we provide information, answer questions, dive deeper into insights and challenges you may have related to publishing your book. Our group is a supportive community. We also want you to have a place to share your celebrations!
We bring you relevant and up-to-date resources in all things publishing – manuscript creating, book planning, graphic design, book design, ISBNs, Amazon, marketing, and more… While our Facebook page is a great place to find some of our resources, our group focuses on finding exactly what you need to overcome whatever roadblocks are holding you back. Plus, it’s a great place to find like-minded individuals, share with everyone, and grow relationships.
Some of the interaction you can expect:
- Two resources per month, i.e., writing, artwork, editing, software, programs, tools to use;
- Ask Me Anything – second and fourth Thursday of the month; FB live with Peter and Colleen who answer questions from you. Look in the group for times.
- Community – we’re here to write and publish and the best way to accomplish your goals is to have a group of like-minded individuals ready to help and vice versa.
- Opportunity to share your links and projects on designated days.
- Group members have first dibs on courses, resources, materials, etc.
Come and join us, we’d love to have you!