Books – From Beginning to End or Anywhere In Between
Whether your book is an endless stream of ideas floating around in your head or you’ve drafted your manuscript and you aren’t sure what to do next, Your Literary Prose supports and partners with coaches, speakers, and entrepreneurs through any part of the process; from planning, writing, publishing, and marketing or anywhere in between.
How Many Times Have You Asked Yourself?
- I’m ready to write my book; where do I start?
- What do I do with all these ideas in my head? How do I organize them?
- What steps do I take to make sure my book is professionally published so people want to buy/read it?
- Does publishing a book really add credibility to my business and professional image?
Your Literary Prose works with you to answer these questions and once you make the decision – we work with you to take action so you see results!
Who Works with Your Literary Prose?
Speakers, Coaches, and Entrepreneurs who recognize
- When a book is professionally published their income potential increases.
- Having the word “author” after their name provides instant credibility with clients.
- Being a published author shows they are an expert in their field.
- Having a professionally self-published (or traditionally published) book can help them land more speaking gigs.
At Your Literary Prose, we work with professionals who want to achieve their goal of published author. Whether it’s to share expertise, increase income, or land more speaking engagements, we’re the resource for writers supporting you through the many processes of publishing; from before you write your first word, during the publishing process, and anywhere in between. With our certification of Professional Author Assistant and your writer’s resource, our goal is helping you see your book published but at the same time avoiding costly mistakes because it’s hard to know and understand what you don’t know; so let Your Literary Prose work with you!
Depending on your needs, we offers a wide variety of services. No project is the same and it’s why we work with YOU to create an individual plan so you receive the results you want and your goals are met. The services we offer include, but are not limited to:
- Book coaching
- Book planning
- Project management
- Group consulting and more!
We work with you in person or via online face-to-face sessions. Schedule your complimentary 30-minute strategy session today!
When you are ready to grow your business, make more money, and realize you’re the expert everyone is waiting to hear from, we are here to make it a fun ride; from writing to publishing to marketing and more!
Programs to Guide You:
1. VIP Day
You have a manuscript written or ideas for a book in your head but you:
- Aren’t sure what to do next
- Have no idea how to start
- Need a comprehensive plan
- Aren’t sure who to trust for help
During your VIP Day, Your Literary Prose works with you in this intensive and focused session. Throughout your private session, we work with you to understand the steps so you feel confident to take the actions required toward your successful path to publication.
2. Write Your Book with the Pros
As speakers, coaches, and entrepreneurs, writing a book can take your business where you want it to go. This program is designed to help you find the time by committing, planning, and acting. We provide the tools and the capability for you to write your book. You’re an expert; share your story with the people who want to hear it.
We’ve developed “Write Your Book with the Pros” so you can complete your first draft in a manageable way. If you’re ready to commit, plan, and take action, Peter and Colleen are the pros to guide you. You’re closer than you think!
Here are some (but not all) of the services a Professional Author Assistant can offer you:
- Inventory and organize author’s source documents
- Research ideal reader
- Perform fact checks on information for book
- Coordinate ideal reader and professional peer reviews
- Research potential book publishers and send book proposals
- Prepare manuscript to submit to the publisher
- Coordinate the self-publishing process
- Coordinate testimonial requests
- Obtain ISBN numbers
- Prepare information for interior cover
- Obtain bar code for the printed book
- Review printer’s proof
- Obtain copyright registration
- Manage book marketing activities
- Coordinate author’s media kit and article submissions
- Organize author video
- Arrange live and virtual book tours